From April 26-28 I’ll be in beautiful Gananoque, Ontario at the 1000 Islands Writers Festival. Details are still being confirmed but here are the events I know I’ll be attending:
– Friday, April 26: Opening Night Reception
– Saturday April 27, 9:45-10:45 am: Living Room Sessions at the Arthur Child Museum; ticket holders also receive special access to the museum’s exhibit celebrating The Gown
– Saturday, April 27, 12:30 – 2:00 pm: Luncheon event with Elizabeth Renzetti and Marissa Stapley
– Saturday, April 27, 2:00-5:00 pm: Museum Mingle at the Arthur Child Museum (exact time of my appearance TBD)
– Sunday, April 28, 9:15 – 11:00 am: Over Easy Brunch with festival authors
For more information and tickets (most events sell out, so don’t hesitate if you’re keen on a particular event), visit the Festival’s website by clicking here.